Saturday, February 19, 2022

There Are Chickens

 


Table topper and potholder, Moda's Farm Charm.  Take a good look at the white and beige curves and you'll find chickens.  I find that pretty amazing.  Really, I didn't notice those curves until I took the picture, I was just focused on the chickens.  And the pretty curvy binding - strictly an accident.

That laptop problem I was trying to work through as a virus or software problem - was a hardware problem.  Dust or something on the edge of the touchscreen.  The touchscreen is now disenabled and the problem is fixed.  Thanks to the knowledgable tech.

I feel just a little silly for working so long and hard with trying to figure it out myself.  And yet, I learned, so there's that.  But what I really learned is to not be so stubborn next time.

Perhaps soon you'll be seeing a quilt that has been in process way too long.  The hard parts are finished and the free motion part is 60% complete.  I need to be chosing a binding, it's that close.  


No comments: