Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Almost A Week

Tuesday.  It's been almost a week since I picked up the groceries and parked the car on the street out front.  Part of the front porch is de-iced and the first set of steps is almost finished.  I go out and chip for a few minutes, come back in.  Chipping goes slowly, the ice is thick.

Tomorrow the temperature will be 50, and I am grateful to be getting an assist from nature.

My laptop has been acting up, and for a few days I've been unable to access my main email.  I wasn't able to send my pictures, receive my committee work, read email from friends.  My laptop still isn't happy but the email is restored and so is my mood. 

My Favorite Color is Moda is pieced together, and for me it's huge.  81' x 99'.  The first blocks were hard to put together, it was my fault in making them, the pattern was fine.  Once I started piecing with my new machine, the 1/4' seams were exactly that and the blocks turned out just the right size.  I'm not sure whether it's worth sending it out to be quilted.

I'm reminded all over again that I prefer to work small.




No comments: