Sunday, February 20, 2022

New Grand Dog

 


The mat actually says, "Yay!  You're here!" but I think this little one thinks it says, "Yay!  I'm here!"

This is Hatch, the new little grand dog in North Carolina.  She is 14 months old, 10 pounds.  The shelter in Tennessee described her as a "nervous girl," but I'd describe her as a sweet girl.

Not an outdoor girl, she doesn't like leashes or walks or being outside except for short visits.  She lived with a family of eight dogs before her owner surrendered her.

She does like car rides and is getting brave about looking out the window.  She did seem to enjoy being outside from the safety of the porch with its gate and wire mesh around the railings.  Her new owners are quite smitten, and I think she will be walking around the lake in no time.

About her name - no one knows how she got her name.  It came with her.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Hatch will be in charge of the House as soon as she realizes what she has now. Smitten Family.
I'm glad they got another dog. House is lonely when they are gone.

Angie said...

She is absolutely adorable, and I am so happy that they decided to be her forever family!! Love to all!