Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Barn Quilts


Barn Quilts by Anita Goodesign.  Other than for utilitarian things, it was the first time I'd used my embroidery machine in forever.  And it felt good.

Also, for the first time in almost two years, I sat in the evening and watched Aaron's baseball team.  I remembered all over again how much I enjoy that.

A friend gave me some flat art bins for storing fabric and I ordered several more.  It feels so nice to fill them with folded fabrics, and it reminds me how much nice fabric I actually have.

As I look at the fabric shelves I see the art box on the bottom shelves.  It's a tote filled with art supplies that the grand kids used to love to play with.  I think they are past that now, but I can't yet bring myself of get rid of it.  Maybe next year.  Maybe one afternoon this summer they will bring out  that box once again.


No comments: