Saturday, April 10, 2021

Puzzle

 


One of my friends is a jigsaw puzzle lover and she sort of talked me into trying out a puzzle.  It's been an experience, it's over, and I won't be doing another any time soon.  Maybe next winter.  Many evenings I thought that, come morning, I'd just put all the 1000 pieces back in their box.  Now the puzzle is going on to my friend for her future enjoyment.

The names and numbers for the bat bags are embroidered and delivered so that is complete too.  And, thinking of baseball, it's early days yet but the Reds are doing great, fun to watch.  

I spent some of yesterday morning at the car dealership getting an oil change and headlight replacement.  Plus a belt replacement.  I'll be going back next week for some other work, just maintenance for a car with as many miles as mine.  

I enjoyed admiring the wheels on the Subaru Crosstrek.  Does anyone buy a car because it has jazzy wheels?  A woman came in and tried it out for size, don't know if she went on a test drive.



1 comment:

Joanne S said...

That puzzle is GORGEOUS!!!!
My 2008 car has the mileage of a one year old car.
I would definitely chose a car with jazzy wheels. At my age.