Friday, July 10, 2020

Dog Sitting




My daughter's family is on vacation this week and I am dog sitting at her house.  The dog is sweet and well past puppy years.  She misses her family but it always happy to see me come in the door.  She also goes for walks with a neighbor.but is not happy about the heat.

We have a mask mandate in Kentucky, or at least I think we do.  It is to go into effect at 5 p.m. today, but a judge has issued a temporary restraining order about the governor's future COVID-19 orders.  It makes no difference to me, I'll wear a mask regardless.

In the Ohio county where the dog lives, a mask order also goes into effect today.  It is a 'red"county, meaning increasing cases.  No restraining orders there that I know of.

I don't even want to talk abut the politics involved in all this.  It makes my stomach hurt.

I ordered more 1/4" elastic last night, for mask-making.  I ordered some previously but wasn't happy with it.  I also have a Creative Grids template for cutting out three sizes of masks.

No comments: