Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Are We in Heaven?


Still thinking about last weekend.  And looking forward to the coming weekend too.

Steph's birthday is this week, the big 5.0.  Sarah and Winnie are coming on Friday and it will be a celebratory weekend.  Lots of good food and fun times.  It's easy to find West Sixth beer around here, so I'll definitely get some of that.  A birthday cake.  Some hot cross buns.  The Sweet Tooth bridge mix that Sarah loves.

I woke up cranky because of the many tasks to do today.  Starting with taking out the trash early because last night I was just too weary to do it.  Sometimes I wonder whether I'm just lazy, other times I wonder whether I'm a bit depressed.  Or maybe just getting older.  As the day goes on, the list is getting things crossed off and some bonus things have been added.  I haven't numbed out in a book . . . much.


No comments: