Sunday, July 15, 2018

Landscape Improvement



My daughter Sarah visited last week and worked hard on my front yard garden.  Lots and lots of weeding, then mulch.  She even added topsoil in the raised beds that aren't visible here.  Things look good, and I am so relieved.

An ER visit on the 4th of July showed that I had pneumonia, and I am feeling much better as the days go by.  

This coming week should mean an end to the indoor plumbing problems in my house.  Older houses = cast iron pipes, plus there was just some wear and tear.  I'm wishing I had had the plumbing upgraded when I moved in, like the electrical upgrades, but I didn't realize that was a thing.

One thing I love in my house is the pretty 50's tile in the bathroom.  My son-in-law is coming tomorrow to hopefully move the stove and base cabinet in the kitchen to allow plumbing access from the kitchen and save that bathroom tile.  Fingers crossed. 

 

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Nice to see a new post and glad your worries about the landscaping are a thing of the past now--that mulch should keep the weeds down. Fingers crossed that the plumbing goes well!!!