Monday, October 24, 2011

Last Batch

This is the last batch of photos I'll post from the Asheville trip. Sarah, above, is smelling the coffee at a shop in West Asheville.



We had lunch across from the Grove Park Inn, and there were metal sculptures incorporated into the landscaping everywhere. This twirling group was amazing.




This studio was at the River Arts District. I'm inspired to try some shibori on linen after seeing what's going on there.



We went on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Sarah turned off on this forest service road. My car was so happy.



Lucy and new pup Milo looking out the screen.



And Winnie and me on the last day. What a great visit.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why what cute little dogs! I like the smell (and name) of that Black Widow coffee.
Sarah