Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, everyone.

Tonight, Nora is going to be the witch and Aaron is going to be Buzz Lightyear. And I will be passing out candy. I love the whole Trick or Treat thing, but not many kids come to my house. Small neighborhood and up a hill, so there's better leverage in other neighborhoods. Still, it's so fun and it may be warm enough to just sit outside and enjoy it all.

I was admiring the Halloween candy in the drug store yesterday, the kind that comes in clear bags, with brown bats, orange pumpkins, yellow and green corn, something that was light brown. I used to love that stuff, love it. I stay away from it now, but it's such fun to remember that delicious-ness. I was tempted to buy some for the kids (great sale too) but I'm sure it's pure high fructose corn syrup molded into shapes. No kid REALLY needs that.

No comments: