Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend Shopping

My roll of Warm 'n Natural batting is getting slimmer and slimmer and I've been eyeing it with dismay. So, yesterday at JoAnn's while it was 50% off plus an additional 10%, I restocked. Almost a full bolt, 31 yards. It was actually Warm 'n White, which I prefer anyway. A big purchase, but I use a lot and appreciate having it on hand, on sale. I also got a few things from their notions wall, 50% off this weekend - Wonder Under and a few other goodies.

Steph and Nora got me a $25 gift card from Hancock as part of my Mother's Day present, and I've been saving it for this weekend. Five yards of clearance pastel batiks, webbing for bags, and some more goodies. My out-of-pocket was $1.04. Awesome, thanks, Steph.

And today, a ride to Lowe's with my neighbor, and I got three tomato cages, yellow, red, and blue. After weeks of rain and cool it's suddenly hot and past gardening time. Time to get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea for Aaron, very nice ! :)
Janice