Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 130

It's late for me to be doing the fill-ins, but it's still Friday. Answers are in bold.

1. She had a great way of growing lovely flowers. I've never been able to even get Bells of Ireland to grow, but hers were fantastic. And the strawflowers and zinnias, wonderful. My mother definitely had a green thumb.

2. Happiness is by my side, always. I always think that the human spirit is like a cork, eventually, it bobs back up.

3. I know this: I've been blessed in life.

4. Be still. Be quiet. Just be.

5. These words apply to me: I'm dreamy. I live more in my head than I'd like. It's hard for me to pay attention.

6. This morning the sun was shining through a lovely rain shower. Somewhere, there was a rainbow. There were storms in the night but I slept peacefully and was surprised to find a big piece of a tree down in my back yard.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on an Advent calendar (it's a work project, but in the end it will be mine,) tomorrow my plans include an unplanned day off so I want to find something fun (goetta fest, anyone?) and Sunday I want to read scripture in church and maybe (and maybe not) clean in the afternoon.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I enjoyed! Have a great weekend

JO said...

Love #5.

Here's mine.

Enjoy your weekend!