Monday, June 8, 2009

Miscellaneous Projects

For some reason, don't know why, I've been wanting to make pincushions lately. And the covered buttons are so fun to do. It was my first try at those. The flower on the red and white one was made from a sweater I felted. I had a great time felting about three sweaters, then I started worrying that I was going to plug up my washer with all that wool fuzz. I can think of any number of things to worry about.

I designed this little knitting basket to show off the embroidery design from Dakota. It's lined with the fish fabric you can see a little of at the top. The fish are all individual designs that you can put together any which way. Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pin cusions make nice art pieces - even for non pin cushion folks.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Life Scraps and Patches" to our Directory of Car Insurance . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

carinsuran-ce.info Team

http://www.carinsuran-ce.info