Thursday, May 11, 2023

More Misc

 


Comforter binding.  I just realized, now that it's finished, that I didn't do my usual 1/4" seam around the edge before I started the binding.  It worked just fine, but I do want to remember next time.  Just in case.

My high school graduating grand girl has just one more day of classes.  Graduation isn't for a couple more weeks, at the end of the school year, but seniors finish first.  

I just made my first container of Miracle Grow for the season.  The little seedlings on the back porch are growing well.  Cucumbers, basil, marigolds.  Mostly marigolds.

I've just started reading Demon Copperhead.  I hadn't planned to read it, but now that Barbara Kingsolver has a Pulitzer for the book, I want to give it a try.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I put my name in for one of the library copies....it's in the 7 day category.
From Baker and Taylor- on loan. My Library didn't BUY it. As usual.
I read some blogger's review- she finished reading and turned to page one and read it again.
High praise. I felt that way about Lessons in Chemistry and Before You Knew My Name.
I guess about My Heart will Find You as Well.