Monday, April 17, 2023

Finished

 


One of the charm pack challenge wall hangings is quilted and washed to bring out the quilting.  In other words, finished.

My decluttering had pretty much stalled.  I'm not unhappy about that, I made great progress  and moved on to kitchen cleaning.  Now, though, I want to move on again.

I found a tub of mysterious fabrics in the basement.  I know I didn't buy any of them, they just aren't at all what I would gravitate toward.  At all.  I picked out a few possibilities for my stash, the others will leave my house today.  And it will remain a mystery.

I've been trimming back the big rose bush in my back yard, but now that things are leafing out I have to admit that the rose bush is dead.  Another mystery.  I'm not upset in the least - something prettier will take its place.


   

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

It looks so beautiful quilted!!!!
Spring- new sprouts on some plants and funerals for others.
I have a box of misfit fabrics- sent to me-- not sure if I will ever use them....

I recall the charm packs you sent me- and the lovely potholders I made that year.
they were Christmas gifts to the Street Neighbors. They LOVED them.
And it was a FUN Project. Thank You again for sending the Charm pack.
Reminded me of the Hospital Quilts we did together.