Monday, April 10, 2023

As I Remembered


The red beet eggs were as pretty as I remembered.  The grands didn't eat any, but they admired them, and that was all I wanted.  I ate one, though, and they tasted as good as I remembered.  With horseradish.

I may, and may not, make them again next year.  Maybe just two or three.

It was fun at church to see a few children dressed up and to see pictures of pretty Easter dresses on facebook.  I don't remember ever having one of those fancy dresses, but I always enjoy seeing them.

It looks like one of those magic spring weeks ahead, with temperatures warm enough to turn off the heat but not so hot that I consider air conditioning.  I can open the windows, work in the yard a little.  Sew upstairs in the mornings.


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Those eggs looks so pretty- I watched PBS and the British woman made Easter Dishes.
From all sorts of countries. Then they had a multi church dinner with all of the people and families.
It was lovely to see.....my grandmother made some of the breads.......when I was little.