Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Along Came a Spider

 


I delivered lunch to Aaron today and when I opened the car door there was this . . . spider.  With a tag.

Aaron has flu-like symptoms, definitely not his turn.  It seems like every few weeks he is sick again.  Maybe next week's spring break will give the middle school germs a chance to clear out.

I really wanted to see him, so I put on my mask and went inside for a few minutes.  Sat across the room from him.  Put on hand sanitizer when I got back to the car.  If nothing else, Covid has taught us good habits.

My neighbor came over and cut down the ornamental grasses with his chain saw.  All that remains now is to stuff the grasses into big bags.  Not today, though, today's temperature is in the 30's.  Tomorrow will be a warmer day.

No comments: