Sunday, March 13, 2022

Feeling Strange This Morning

 

Table Topper using a Through the Woods mini charm pack with yellow and gray from my stash.  A friend gave me the yellow and gray fabric - she didn't like the colors.  For some reason, during the winter days, I enjoyed the mindlessness of rows of small piecing.  There are potholders to match, maybe tomorrow for those.

Sitting here this morning, I'm amazed at how Daylight Savings Time feels so strange on this first morning.  I knew it was coming, but once it's actually here it feels so off.  My granddaughter does not do mornings well, and on this day I have a glimpse of how she feels.

I'm planning to go out the door for church this morning, the first time since early January.  Since then I've been attending via facebook.  And that too feels strange.  It will be different driving on the interstates and finding a parking space at my urban church, of actually walking up the steps and into the door.  But, Covid cases are falling and it's time to re-engage.

No comments: