Sunday, August 8, 2021

Another Few Sampler Spree Sets

 


Another few sets of Sampler Spree blocks.  Not my favorites, and yet, when I look at these blocks all together they look better than they do individually.  There's a life lesson in there somewhere.

For the next two weeks I need to slow down with these sampler blocks because I have a large and timely sewing job to do.  Hoping the find time for at least one of these little blocks every day.  Twelve more to go!

I had a good time yesterday choosing new water bottles for the grands to take to school.  I've found that shopping for these teens isn't easy but they do like nice water bottles.

And it looks like I need to find some time to do more mask sewing.  Just six weeks ago I was looking at the unused masked elastics and wondering whether I should just dispose of them because - well, you know, it looked like masks were on their way out.  But now things have changed and it looks like it will be another mask-up school year.




No comments: