Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Fall Beer


If you're looking for a fall beer, and if this kind is to be found where you are, it's worth a try.  Very smooth, just enough pumpkin flavor.  But, the alcohol content is 10%, so go easy.  It's good to share.

The holiday is over.  The calendar page has turned.  Weather has turned from high's in the 90's to highs in the 80's.  It doesn't quite feel yet like time to bring out some yellow and orange touches, although displays outside the grocery say otherwise.  Ceramic pumpkins and owls.  Mums.

I have felt a bit overwhelmed with sewing projects for people, but I'm almost caught up.  Sort of.  There are a couple of projects ongoing and the phone has already rung.  There is a baby quilt in process for my quilting group.

I am watching progress on a Ross store in my neighborhood.  My friend says we will get new wardrobes.  That, I sort of doubt, but it will be fun to have another option.

One option will be leaving, I guess that's how it goes.  There is a Sears store beside the music store where Nora and I go for her music lesson.  It will be closing by the end of the year.  We have commented numerous times that it's a ghost store.  But I will miss their Lands End section, just last week I got some good end-of-season bargains. 

  


No comments: