Sunday, April 30, 2017

And Silver Sandals


Football jersey, bruised knees, and silver sandals.  I love this girl.


Nora and I went shopping for sandals for this week's band concert.  She also spotted some Nike slides, in wolf gray and mango, which weren't in her size but which her mom found online at another store.  I'll pick those up tomorrow.  The deal was . . . one pair of dress sandals or flip flops and one pair of whatever she loved.

Once the shoe shopping was out of the way, we went to Plato's closet, a resale store with junior sizes.  She scored some mint jeans and a tee there.  It's one of her favorite places to shop.

This happens maybe once a year for us, and I enjoy it so much.


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Every single time you write about a day spent with your grands--I so wish that I had been as fortunate.
To have grandchildren first of all and then to be able to spent so much time with them. But it was not to be.