Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wonder Under

I can remember the feeling when I bought my first entire bolt of Wonder Under.  I can remember walking out of the store feeling about ten feet tall, feeling like I had arrived as a fiber artist.

And then the other day, I looked at Melody Johnson's blog, and she had a picture of the TEN bolts of Wonder Under that she had just purchased.  Along with her thoughts about why she likes Wonder Under the best.  You can read her blog here.  The post is a few days back.

Having said that, my most recent bolt of Wonder Under is the best ever.  It's amazing.  The paper peels off well and leaves a lovely film on the fabric.  Perfect.

The basement cleaning continues.  Things are off the floor and there is space on shelves.  I'm happy.  But I'm not quitting yet.

No comments: