Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday

I love those precious November days in Kentucky.  You never know quite when they are going to be, but the wather turns sunny and the temperature is 70 degrees and there's one last gift from nature before cold, gray weather comes to stay.

Today and tomorrow are those days.  These pictures were taken in southern Ohio, but that's close enough.  Steph and I took the kids to the Cincinnati Nature Center, where both kids love the Playscape.  I always feel happy there, amazed at all the people and dogs in that spot in the country.

It was also one of those days when there was more to do than I had energy for.  I put the sleeves in a jacket I'm making, met a friend from the quilt guild to get the membership materials, spent hours at the Nature Center, then had to postpone evening events with a friend because I was just worn out.  Maybe tomorrow for that.

And, it's Homecoming at Brerea.  I'm looking at all the pictures on facebook and wishing that I was there, too.

No comments: