Thursday, November 22, 2012

Glasses


Nora's friend showed up with a pair of fashion glasses, no prescription, and Nora was most smitten.  When Aaron saw hers, he was smitten as well.  So here are the two of them, looking mighty cute.  Aaron actually has an appointment with the eye doctor next month - who knows, he may have glasses for real.  If that happens, I hope he loves them as much as these. 

I made my dinner contributions early this morning - mac and cheese, applesauce, cranberry relish.  Listened to Smitten Table on NPR, love the Thanksgiving show.  And now I'm about to head outside to put the Christmas lights on my porch.  It's a wonderfully warm day, and that may not happen again for awhile.

Then, I'm going to try a ten-minute table runner.  I don't think it will only take me ten minutes because I'm a slow sewer, but even if it takes three times that long I figure I'll still be in the ball park.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments: