Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Transitioning

Yesterday, originally scheduled as a traveling day, was a transitioning-back-home day. In the afternoon, I met Steph's family, Helen (in town for a christening,) Bridget, and Bridget's family at Steak 'n Shake in Florence, where I am forever getting lost getting from here to there. I know it's a psychological thing.


Nora, who can read just about anything, was proud to order from the adult menu. The three small cheeseburgers with fries caught her eye. She still had crayons, though.



I don't even remember what Aaron had, just remember that he was no where nearly as pensive as this photo suggests.



In the late afternoon, I ended up at Macy's shoe department, which I usually avoid, but it was President's Day and I've been wanting some boots. I got a great warm and stylist pair, 70% off. It's probably been a slow winter for boot sales.






No comments: