Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cotton Candy

Cotton candy at the Great American Ball Park - one grandbabe likes it, namely Aaron.

And Nora doesn't. Never has. But everyone had a fine time last Friday night.

All those fans in red went home happy since the Reds scored 16 runs. Lots of fireworks, both during the game and after.


One of my resolutions for this year is to go to more games. After all, I live RIGHT HERE. It's an easy ride down to Newport parking and an easy walk across the bridge. Or, as happened this time, the bus came along at the same time that I did.

Not tonight, though, the Reds are out of town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, I really like your Blog, it's always interesting & I get updates on our grandbabes ! :-D
Hope you all have a safe, fun, enjoyable camping trip ! After that, I so much look forward to seeing Nora & Aaron - missing them sooo much!
Janice