Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 147

Here are the Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. The crickets sing, they rub their wings, listen to the chorus.

2. I hope it's a satisfying day wherever you are. I hope you make something, even if it's just a scribble. I hope you walk, even if it's just through the grocery store. I hope you admire the fall weater, even if it's raining.

3. I want to get far away from the city. The beach would be preferable, at least two weeks' worth, but the mountains would do too, at least one week's worth. I enjoy living where I do, but a different space for awhile would be such a luxury.

4. I was riding a bus; the first part of it was a normal bus with seats in rows but in the back there was a room with easy chairs, carpeting, pillows, and a fireplace; this was a dream. Don't know what it all means, except maybe if I hadn't explored I never would have known that nice area existed.

5. But as for me, I want a peaceful life. I want to wear fleeces and jeans and thermal shirts as we go into cool weather. I want a few pieces of art-y jewelry. (But I want my nice sewing machines and the wonderful things that go with them.)

6. Things were a little chaotic in the home I come from. No doubt that's why my sister and I like uncluttered spaces. Doesn't always happen for me, but that's what I like.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home from work and intentionally trying to take it easy and get over this annoying crud that's been with me this week, tomorrow my plans include a busy day at work, and Sunday I want to read Psalm 126 at church.

Happy Friday, everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your dream answer was soooo creative. Enjoyed your list.