Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

What a treat for me to go with Steph and Nora to the Taft Theatre to see Beauty and the Beast. I can't remember ever reading it as a child so the story was new, if predictable, to me. It was wonderfully done with great costumes and dancing and the theatre is beautiful.
Here are Steph and Nora on their way to our balcony seats. Nora's pink coat courtesy of Aunt Sarah.
Waiting for the play to begin . . .

And a happy ending.
Thursday night Steph had a late meeting and Mike and I took the kids to CiCi's, another first for me. I can see why the kids are crazy about it, although Aaron did spot Chucky Cheese on the way and firmly said he wanted to go there. Afterwards we went to Sam's Club to pick up dog food and a few other items. The only time I go there is with Steph or Mike and I always enjoy the experience.



No comments: