Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 146

Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. So are we going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight? Yes we are - at the Taft Theatre, Steph, Nora, 'n me.

2. The holidays are what's up ahead. What happened? In July it seemed so safe, like I could do a little holiday project here and a little one there. All of a sudden, it seems so late for doing those projects. Yikes. Last year I only got three ornaments on my tree. Surely I can do better this year.

3. I love to sew. Is anyone suprised? And I love to read, cook, hike, enjoy the grandkids.

4. I want to take a class or quilting retreat of some sort.

5. I walk a lot less than I'd like to, and I need to find time to build it into my day, but I'm not and I feel really bad about that.

6. Diet Coke is the true elixer of life. I wish I could just drink it all day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to see Beauty and the Beast (see # 1), tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday I want to find the raffia for Aaron's scarescrow costume. And watch the Bengals. It's been so fun all week while they were # 1, but Sunday's a new game.

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments: