Monday, May 5, 2008

Internet Not Working

I've tried without success to access the internet from my computer at my motel. I even got long distance tech support from Mike without luck.

What does this mean for us? It means no pictures. And yesterday, would you believe, I did postcards for every day this week. I might be kind of sick with that, but they were easy ones with hand dyes. Guess I'll be ahead of the game when I get back on Saturday. I stopped at Steph and Mike's on my way out of town yesterday and had pictures of Aaron and Nora that I was hoping to put on too.

I had dinner tonight at a nice Mexican restaurant - pretty appropriate for May 5. And a lovely brownie and ice cream dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a nice end to a long day of training. And of course there were pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to those pics. Loved the lilacs & flowers pics you posted. Have a good week & hopefully enjoy yourself!
I'm looking so forward to seeing Aaron & Nora, and other family on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign my name, you prob. could guess, it's Janice. Wanted to tell you, I enjoyed the pics of Nora on Sat. also! Keep up the good job!
Thank You,
Janice