Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grateful

Today's postcard - a re-do - not one of my favorites, by far, but better

Things I'm grateful for on this Thursday-

re-do's

that Mike is working on my garage door so it matches the new storm door (and it will probably look 30 years newer - maybe more)

that Mike is going to fix the place where the squirrels came in last spring so there won't be a fall jamboree in my attic

that Janice is recovering

enough energy

enough money for trips to the bead store and the art store

that when Pastor Joel asked me to serve on a committee I could say "yes" with an open heart

that I'm going to Asheville tomorrow for an artsy weekend (it's always artsy in Asheville)

for the fresh sweet corn that Sandra brought today

for a fresh tomato sandwich tonight

for half loaves of bread so my bread was fresh too

for Nora's love of colors and her wonderful ability to verbalize just what it is she loves,or doesn't

for city gardens

No comments: