Sunday, July 6, 2008

Crawling In

Today's postcard - trying out applique with machine embroidery. It turned out pretty well, with a few puckers that disappeared with the stippling. I gave it to Nora, who didn't say, "Oh, Gran B, you should have used a different stabilitzer."


Nora's enjoying crawling in with Aaron in his crib these days.

Here are a couple of pictures of the little guy. This weekend he got four new teeth, all on the top.



Now for a little whine time - about eighteen months ago I bought a new camera, a Sony DSC-T10. I did my homework and got exactly what I wanted, a camera small enough to slip in my pocket, with an anti-shake feature and great lens, lithium battery, tiny memory stick with lots of memory, sufficient zoom and megapixels, really nice look. I've loved that little camera and rarely went out without it.


Only thing is, it won't turn on to take pictures any more. I get only a black or white screen. The review part works fine, battery is charged. And I'm really sad. I know I'm spoiled, I do have another digital camera, SLR type, that I also use almost every day to take photos of my postcards and quilts. But it's BIG and has to be toted in a "large" bag. I'm going to call Sony tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful.





1 comment:

♥Steff♥ said...

Yeah i know your pain. My friend had a camera like that too. It broke too. She was upset, she really liked that little camera. I tried to help, but i just couldn't figure it out. So when i get a new digital camera, I am just gonna get a regular sized one. I have what you would call butterfingers, a lot of stuff i get at my birthday or at christmas i manage to drop at least 3 times within the first 2 hours. Lol. Nora and Aaron are really cute!

♥Steff♥



Hey thxs for commenting on my blog!