Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 81

Today's postcard

Time for Friday Fill Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. If I could be a fly on the wall, I would fly around here and there and peek inside people's houses. I love houses. Oh, and watch out for fly swatters.

2. Jealousy is non-productive, but oh, so normal. I try to stay away from it, usually do pretty well.

3. When I see a shooting star, my wish would be that my friends and family are well and happy. On a larger scale, that the earth will somehow survive the environmental mess we're making.

4. I'd rather be quilting or gardening than cleaning any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna just tune them out. At work the radio is on all day, and I get so tired of it. There's one song that goes "and you were just too busy being fabulous, too busy to think about us" that I would so.o.o.o.o like to not hear any more. I almost never play music at home. Quiet is precious to me.

6. If time were in a bottle it would be expensive. Probably even in a museum.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making postcards with the delightful young women who live across the street, tomorrow my plans include work, then my "Saturday when I'm working" treat, nachos at Newport on the Levee (unless it's raining - oh, I wish - then I'll sit on the back porch and read), and Sunday I want to get started on Nora's little dress. If I don't hurry up, summer will be over and she won't get a chance to wear it.

Happy weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice of you to think of me, thanks!
i'm home now, got home yesterday afternoon, catching up on your blogs, love them! the ( sunny ) pic of aaron is just that, love it!!!really like this postcard more than before. enjoy your weekend! janice

Janet said...

I like quiet at home, too...in fact, the only time I really like listening to music is in my car or at a party!