Saturday, July 26, 2008

Aaron Pics

Today's postcard

Last night I went to Steph's to watch the kids, at least that was my intention. What I did, though, was eat wonderful whole-wheat spaghetti, caesar salad, and yummy yellow carrots and squash. Thanks, Steph.

My "watching the kids" consisted of giving Aaron his bath and coloring with Nora, neither of which is a chore. Here are Aaron's bath photos. Is he sweet, or what?



Mike showed me the results of the "or what?" from earlier in the day. Aaron managed to open the doors of the hutch and pull out a bowl, which crashed to the floor. The little guy wasn't bothered by the crash, just went on looking to see what else he could get his fingers on.

I can't leave out pretty Nora, whose bangs are starting to grow out. I took home a cupcake that she'd baked with her mom the night before. May she always love baking and pretty colors.







1 comment:

Jane said...

Little Aaron is looking so sweet during bath time.. What pretty eyes he has, Grandma!!