Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-in # 79

Today's postcard

Time for Friday Fill-Ins.

1. Holidays in the summer are relaxing because of they have little prep time required.

2. (passing on this) are my favorite things to grill. The reason I'm passing is because I don't eat meat and don't have a grill. Doesn't seem worth it for vegi-burgers.

3. My thoughts are all over the place, like popcorn in their skipping all around. I'm far on the intuitive side, don't tend get my information from what's actually in front of me, and have trouble keeping focused. It's scary sometimes.

4. Time for my own projects is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend.

5. My favorite book so far this summer is (passing once again.) I guess it's significant that, book lover that I am, I haven't finished a book so far this summer. And I count summer as beginning the first of June. This is pretty dismal.

6. Doing some writing, drinking Diet Coke, and spending a little time on a quilting project is the best way to begin a day. In my perfect world. Oh, and eating real breakfast, too. You know, the hot stuff.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing some fireworks if it isn't raining and if I don't fall asleep, tomorrow my plans include working around the house, and Sunday I want to hmmm, not sure what yet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about veggie kabobs on the grill?

Janet said...

Lots of people said that their favorite thing to grill was veggies :-)

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing!