Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Sauce?

Today's postcard - ink on commercial fabric

Love the quizzes that Deb R finds. Her quiz today (or maybe it was yesterday) is "What Condiment Are You?"


Mine came out to be Hot Sauce. Hot Sauce? I'm so far from that. I think of myself as vanilla pudding, although I know that's not a condiment. Anyway, here's what it said.


You are the life of any party, because you're so good at bringing people out of their shell. Truth is, I have a very introverted heart. I don't even like parties. Well, maybe for an hour or so. After that, I've had enough noise, enough conversation, enough people, and I'm ready to go home. For me, parties are energy out, not energy in.


You have a knack for helping people happily embrace their true selves. Ok, I can relate to that. I love to work with personality testing and helping people discover what makes them tick. I love helping people understand that the things they think are negatives in their personalities are really positives.


You are ambitious, driven, and fearless. What? I don't think so. Vaguely ambitious, maybe. Driven, sometimes. Fearless, I wish. I really, really would like to worry less. I think it's getting to be a problem for me, actually. It's ridiculous to worry so much.


You love taking risks. Ummm, I don't know about that. I know I don't take many physical risks any more. Lifestyle changes I do enjoy, but I wouldn't classify them as risks because I think them through. And I don't make many. Compared to a year ago, I do have a new home in a new location, new job, I've met new people, and I'm working toward to new business, but I don't want to do it again this year. Well, actually, if I had unlimited funds, it would be fun, but it's not going to happen.


Your taste in food is 100% adventurous. You're up for sampling any exotic cuisine or someone's kitchen experiments.You live for trying new things, and you get sick of eating the same food (even if it's very delicious). OK, I will sample 'most anything and if I have time, I try to cook new things. But day in and day out, dragging home from work, I always fall back on certain favorites that are low energy and far from adventurous. Veggie burgers (how dull is that?), pimento cheese from Remke, salmon, egg beaters. Whatever's in season. California rolls. Right now, Panera's corn chowder and Haberno's veggie nachos. Last night, my neighbor's peach cobbler, yummm. But all these are so mainstream that they're on the dull side.


Fun quiz, Deb, but the results of this one miss the mark for me.

If you take the quiz, let me know how it turns out for you, either in the comments or directing me to your blog.







1 comment:

Deb R said...

It's funny to me (and part of the fun of them I guess) that they sometimes are so dead-on accurate and sometimes just leave you going "huuhhhh??"

Love the purple swirly postcard!!