Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunny

Today's postcard

It was a gorgeous sunny day today on my day off. I didn't get much quilting done, but I did do a lot of yard work.

At the garden center, this wonderful geranium didn't come home with me, but other things did.

Annuals are on sale two for one, and this place takes such nice care of their plants that they still look good. These asparagus ferns and impatiens found themselves in my truck. Things are starting to look a little nicer in my yard. I even managed to dig out the half-dead bush beside my porch.

I'm planning to go back to the garden center again on Thursday.


Thinking of sunny, here's a picture of Aaron visiting at my house on Sunday. Is he usually this sunny? Pretty much, as long as his belly is full and he can move about where he wants.





No comments: