Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 80

Love the Friday Fill-Ins, thanks, Janet. Here we go.

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have another trip to the Smokies. I just can't get enough.

2. Diet coke is the first thing I see when I open the refrigerator. You can't be surprised.

3. I never leave home without four things, and I count on my way out the door. Keys, little pocket pouch for money and cards, cell phone, and camera. Except, as you know, I'm having issues with my little pocket camera, so sometimes three things these days.

4. If I were a condiment I would be salsa, because it's a mixture of things and because it can take different forms, even different colors. But it's always interesting and adds sparkle and it looks pretty.

5. Littering is really high up on my list of pet peeves. And for a personal pet peeve that applies just to me, being wasteful.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I've fallen asleep with this book again, and it's really good, and I'm almost finished, but I won't finish it tonight." It's The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Crone Cottage to pick up my quilts (and my small check, hooray!), tomorrow my plans include work - it's my every-other-Saturday, but it was wonderful to have a long weekend last week, and Sunday I want to work in my yard a little, relax for sure.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I loved your answer to #4 so much!