Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-in # 83

Friday's here. Answers are in bold.

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the time when my grandparents were young adults. Since I knew most of my grandparents, however briefly, they're real to me, but the world was so different when they were young. I'd like to have a look.

2. Give me smiles or give me kind words - help me along the way and I'll do the same for you.

3. I am listening to nothing at all. This week at work the radio's been off, and I come home much less tired.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking, my baby will be born soon. Prayers for a safe delivery go to Daisy and Ryan.

5. I'll always be a little space-y, but I'll always be creative, a good listener, and a good friend, so I hope you can put up with the space-y-ness.

6. My idea of a good time includes good conversation with a couple of people, good food, relaxation. Sometimes it includes just me out somewhere.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Asheville, or at least starting the trip, tomorrow my plans include some visiting with Sarah and her friends, some shopping, some good meals (see # 6), and Sunday I want to go to the quilt show at the North Carolina Arboretum.

Happy Friday, everyone. I'll be taking a few days off blogging.

2 comments:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

THANK YOU so much for the comment and the prayers, Connie!! I really appreciate it! :) We'll be sharing some exciting news this time next week probably....(depending on when we can get to the internet and find time to share some pics!) Almost there!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Here's a smile :-)

And in high school, Space was one of my nicknames LOL!

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)