Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Retail Experience

Today's postcard

I have another Ashville retail experience to share with you, then I promise we'll get out of the stores. The Chevron Trading Post and Bead Company has three rooms of luscious beads. Loose beads, beads in tubes, beads shaped like flowers, irridescent beads, you name it, they've probably got it.

And, how civil is this, when someone couldn't find just exactly what she was looking for, the clerk told her she would give her the name of another bead shop in town.

Of course I bought some beads, of course I bought more beads than I'd planned. Hopefully, you'll be seeing them very, very soon on a quilt that's almost, almost finished.

Tomorrow, though, arboretum pictures. We'll be looking at where Sarah works.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love your tea cup! Thanks for taking me shop hopping with you! Just as well I'm doing from afar if ya know what I mean. LOL