Tuesday, August 5, 2008

True Blue

I'm back - no postcard today, though. I'm not in my groove yet.

One of my favorite stores in Asheville is True Blue Art Supply, where they have a little of everything. I wanted it all, but limited my purchases to a bottle of lime green ink and a canvas.

Outside was a street musician, and inside -

is a glimpse of why I love this place. On the counter was a stack of journals, some blueberries, water in a Camelbak, and cut flowers from someone's garden. Not to mention a reminder on the cash register that this was Tax Free Weekend (for school clothes and supplies.)

Here Sarah and I are on a nearby downtown corner,

and here's a letter on Sarah's refrigerator. It just arrived on Saturday and says, "Congratulations! You have passed both sections of the Certified Plant Professional Exam."

You rock, Sarah.




No comments: