Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Camera

Today's postcard. I joined a 25-person postcard exchange group and thought it was very cool that one of the members said her mother was going through a rough time and asked for a postcard for her if anyone had time. She said that her mother liked sunflowers and other flowers, so this one's for her.

I got a new pocket camera today, so there should be more pictures and less whining about how I miss my camera. I had no real desire for a pink camera, but it was the best deal and it is kind of snazzy. It has all the features I wanted and a few that I didn't care about that came along for the ride. One thing I think I'll really like is a memory stick adapter that plugs into the computer to transfer pictures without using camera battery time. I got another Sony - I really like the lens, and I think that the problem I had last time was specific to the model of camera.

Would you believe that the little camera came in this big old box? Yes, there are a few accessories, but they're small, too.

The box is 10" x 15" x 10" and the camera is 3 3/8" x 2 1/4". Very crazy.


1 comment:

Jane said...

Thats crazy to put such a small thing in there... but I guess it would be harder to put that under your coat! A method to their madness...