Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 87

Today's postcard

Time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. When I'm sick, I'm apt to pretend I'm not sick at all, if it's a cold or something minor. If I can't pretend, then I whine.

2. When I take a walk, I think about what I've been doing, what's been going on. I try to focus on what's around me, where I'm going, but I'm not very good at that.

3. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy art supplies, little clothes for the grandkids, meals out. I'm not a big spender, but I enjoy little pleasures.

4. Cotton makes me think about quilts and leather makes me a little turned off. I don't much care for the smell of leather, or the texture, or the thought of where it's been. Exception: shoes.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was (pass. I can't think of any lewd thoughts about strange characters, but I'll be looking to see how you answered this question.)

6. My favorite color these days is red because I like the cheeriness, the vibrancy. Red's just a joyful color.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a birthday cake to Mike (For the first years Steph and Mike were together I worked at the college and this was the busiest time of the year and I never got to think about anything else. It's nice to be able to bake a cake,) tomorrow I'm looking forward to Nora and Aaron coming over for awhile in the evening (yes, Nora, I have a new coloring book for you, see # 3) and Sunday my plans include Riverfest fireworks. I haven't decided yet where I'll be watching them, but I'll be watching them.

3 comments:

Janet said...

LOL you're going to laugh at my answer to #5 ;-)

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Twas fun reading your fill-ins!

You sound like a wonderful grandma!

~~

Amy said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! :) I couldn't think of an answer for #5, either.