Monday, August 25, 2008

Trying It Out

Today's postcard. I got the leaves at Michael's and just fused them on the hand-dyed fabric. How easy is that?

I took a break from my sewing this evening to head to the river to try out my camera. The evening was fabulous, a little breeze, cool, a reminder that it's the last week in August.

This weekend will be the big fireworks show at the riverfront -

someone has staked out their territory already.

The mural is on the outside of the bar.

Yep, I like the camera. Back to work tomorrow (my weekend was Sunday/Monday.) As usual, my soul is crying for more time off, more rest, more sewing.





1 comment:

Jane said...

I think I'm getting back into the swing.. I love the pics you're getting with this one too and It sounds like its a fairly easy camera to operate... Can you believe its Labor Day already? I'm crying, can ya tell?