Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Christmas Table Topper

 

Another retreat project - nothing special, just mini charm blocks pieced together.  Mini charms are 2 1/2" x 2 1/2".

What I like:  the fabric is a Christmas collection but it doesn't scream Christmas.  With the snowballs and pine trees and tiny glimpses of Christmas flowers and all thoe blues, it can continue on into January before the Valentine decorations come out.

We're in for 90-degree temperatures for the next five days.   Yesterday afternoon there was a surprise thunderstorm that went on and on.  Lots of rain.

Today is college orientation for my granddaughter.  She will be a University of Cincinnati Bearcat.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I have a pile of tiny squares sitting to my left.......they are too 'same same" and not all that interesting.
I am not even sure where they came from..... I sort and stack them- again and again.

I like the last line bottom right.