Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Suddenly September 6


Recycling in Hendersonville.  Don't judge, there were six of us.  I see Madtree's Rounding Third, from Cincinnati.  Cider from Bold Rock Hard Cider, they had a lovely porch overlooking green fields, live music, and food.  Piscah Pale Ale, almost a local classic.

In the porch category, we had lovely pizza at La Strada in Lake Lure, sitting on the balcony overlooking the lake.  THAT Lake, think Dirty Dancing.

Before and after the Labor Day Weekend trip, I worked on a Little Mermaid costume.  Not the one with fins, the dancing one.  Skirt, blouse, and corset.  Did it take longer than I thought it would? Sure, but I hope the young woman enjoys dancing in it.

Between the sewing and a few work days and the quick trip, (well, not quick travel wise, there were delays there) it is suddenly September 6.  Oh, my.

My refrigerator is empty, so my first thing to do today is go to the grocery and buy everything I might usually buy.  And then, clean the studio.  It doesn't look good.  

No comments: