Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bright Baby Quilt


For my January donation baby quilt, I used part of a Quiltologie kit that I picked up at Hancock during November.  It was 50% off and I had an additional coupon, so I decided to try it.  As I was piecing, I wasn't really fond of the bright chevrons, but I changed my mind once the quilting was complete.


The back is a rabbit print that someone gave me.  Very cute, and it has some of the colors of the front.  Thanks to you, if you gave it to me.

At baby quilt day on Monday, I plan to piece some of the leftover half-square blocks together in a pinwheel pattern and use them with blocks from a gray solid.

Last night I couldn't watch the collegiate national championship football game, since I don't have cable and didn't want to go out.  So, I did some furniture rearranging in three rooms, moving beds and the dining room table against walls to open up some floor space.  Yesterday morning I had packed the Christmas things away in my nice little attic and suddenly I just wanted to change things around.  There may be a little more of that going on tonight.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

i think I sent the rabbits as it looks familar.