Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas in July


All of a sudden, it was July 1.  And, all of a sudden, there was Christmas fabric in the stores and there were Christmas projects on the internet.  I really love that, because in July it seems possible that ANYTHING could be finished by Christmas.

I do have one finished Christmas quilted throw in my stash of Christmas gifts.  And this weekend I worked on this work sample, from Anita Goodesign's Dot the Halls.  The design collection comes in four sizes, and I just know that the largest one would make great gift potholders.


On the back of the mini quilt, I embroidered this design from Anita Goodesign's Christmas Quilt Labels.  It would look better on an actual quilt label, but I needed to get that sample finished and this worked fine too.

And now, I'm kind of in the mood to look at those Christmas projects.

No comments: