Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pillow Top


Since I'm teaching a class in making this pillow on Saturday, and since it's been about a month since I made the sample, I stitched up another one.  I did a lot more free motion this time, making lots of organic bubbles, and now I feel better about the class and have a good hand-out, too.

How fun to have my neighbor knock on my door today to see if I wanted to go to lunch.  And to wander around the shoe store while she took care of an errand there.  I've worked down the street from this mall for six year and shopped there many times and never went in the shoe store.  How did that happen?  And yes, I saw a very cool pair of Merrell's but I've already blown whatever shoe budget I may have had on my athletic shoes.  Which I love.

People just a little north of here have been reporting sightings of snow.  However, what I'm looking forward to now is those few precious days at the end of October or the beginning of November when the weather turns warm one last time.  When the temperature is in the 70's.  It's such a gift.

No comments: