Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back Up A Little

Back up to last Saturday. It was Nora's family birthday party, on her actual birthday. Dinner and cake and presents. I was so proud of Nora that she didn't say, "No, Aaron, this is MY birthday and these are MY presents and you can't help." Help he did, and they both had an excellent time of it.

Bridget's nephews introduced Bop It to Nora during the Smokies camping trip last June. She loved it and was so happy when one for her came out of Bridgie's bag.


The kids with Grandma Janice -

It's been a busy time, not many projects. I did do this work sample, Dakota Todler World. It's a jumper that I picked up at the thrift store. Sometimes I look for something specific, but sometimes I spot something that I know would be perfect for embroidery and that's what happened here.





No comments: